Tips & advice of our pedicure for the treatment of fungal nails and athlete’s foot
Taking good care of your feet is a first important step in the prevention of fungal nail and athlete’s foot!
- Inspect your feet regularly and pay attention to changes in color, texture or appearance.
- Do you think you are suffering from fungal nail or athlete’s foot? Don’t wait, immediately start treatment. The sooner you start, the more effective the treatment and the result.
- Wear flipflops in humid places and preferably don’t use soap for your feet.
- Dry your feet carefully, also between the toes.
- Wear woolen or cotton socks.
- Hydrate the skin. Warm weather and open shoes can cause rapidly cause dry skin which may result in damaging or formation of the skin, like fissures.
- Buy the correct size shoes. Purchase new shoes late in the day, when feet tend to be at their largest. Always buy the shoes that feel the best.